Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

So I am back at it!!!  The summer semester has started.  Yes that's right I am going to school this summer.  And I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I am taking a full load and at this point I am extremely overwhelmed and intimidated.  And to top it all off I am doing all of my classes online (which I have never done before).

I have fears...how am I going to get any school work done with both kids at home all day, everyday?  Will I be able to keep up?  Will I still be able to enjoy all of the summer activities that I love doing with my kids?  And finally will I still be a (somewhat) sane Mom at the end of summer?

Keeping my sanity has always been a questionable area, however, I feel like there is no hope with everything that is happening this summer.  Oh well I guess it might be fun to have the "crazy" mom, hopefully my kids will feel the same way.

I try to do my best in school (not to toot my own horn but I have been on the President's List), and with online classes and the kids home I am stressing a little (LOT) that I won't be able to put everything I normally do into my school work.  I will have to make time, and hopefully the kids will corporate!!! Who am I kidding my 4 year old can't stand it when I have something to do that doesn't involve her.  Maybe this summer will be different.  Here's to wishful thinking!!!

Oh and on a side note:  DO NOT have a garage sale on a dead end street in 90 degree weather because you will get very little traffic (and make very little $$$$), and it will just be one BIG miserable weekend!!!



1 comments:

amygrew said...

Good luck with the classes! You can always send Ryan over if you need to get things done!

Post a Comment

© 2011 WHAT NOW????
all rights reserved.
blog design by minx design