Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lazy

Well as you can tell I have not posted a blog in over a week...why you ask?  Well let me explain...Oh that's right I have no explanation at all, I mean none, can't even begin to make one up...

I am just lazy, and when I say lazy I mean lazy...as in not wanting to do anything. 

I don't want to blog...

I don't want to do schoolwork...

I don't want to play with the kids...

I don't want to do a damn thing...

You know how some people suffer from seasonal depression in the winter?  Well I think I am suffering from seasonal depression in the summer.  How is this even possible?  I love summertime!!! I love the sun!!!

What is going on with me????

I am really trying to get out of this funk, so please just hang with me.  I promise to post some funny stories about things that have happened whether or not I wanted to be there when they did.

But for now I am going to continue to make myself put on my big girl pants and suck it up.  Maybe if I pretend I want to do things, I will start believing that I actually do.



2 comments:

amygrew said...

:) I know the feeling.

Bouncin' Barb said...

Just had one of those times myself recently. It happens. Then you snap out of it and bingo, you're back to the world again.

Post a Comment

© 2011 WHAT NOW????
all rights reserved.
blog design by minx design