Saturday, May 28, 2011

I need a blogging mentor

Obviously I am new to this blogging world.  And I will now admit that I need HELP!!!  I am in desperate need of a metor.  Any takers????

I have no idea what I am doing and I have at least a million questions.  I am not trying to make this my life, but I would like to feel as though I am accomplishing something.  I browse other blogs, and I have blog envy.  There are some really great blogs out there, and I feel a little jealous that I have no idea how to achieve this. 

So if anyone wants to be my Blog Guru I would welcome you, and I promise not to drive you to crazy with my questions.



2 comments:

amygrew said...

I can help you with things. I may not know all your answers but I can point you I the right direction :)

Cool Gal said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and signing up for the "OPI Swap." Fun, fun, fun!

If you would please leave me your email address and any color choices your prefer that would be great (You can just say "surprise me" if you'd like to be surprised.). :) Just leave the info. in the comment section of the "OPI Swap" post.

I will come back later and check out your blog.

Cute family, by the way! :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 WHAT NOW????
all rights reserved.
blog design by minx design