Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Now What???

Alright, well here goes nothing...If you are reading this you may or may not realize that this is my 1st official blog.  I am super excited, I have always wanted to be a writer (I know I would suck, and this is as close as I will come) however, this is my chance to tell some stories and pretend that people will read them and possibly even like them.  Wow, what am I thinking??  Let me tell you a little about myself, I am the mom of two impossibly beautiful girls who I love more than anything else in this world, but at times I am willing and ready to give anything, and I mean anything for some silence and a glass (OK, OK a bottle) of wine.  My girls are 12 years apart and at times I wonder if I had a momentary laps of judgment for having a second one.  What was I thinking????  I had a child who was almost self sufficient and more than half way to adulthood, and I went and started all over again.  Whew, now don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade my life for anything (well lets not say anything) but I know I have it pretty darn good.  All this being said stay tuned for some of the interesting, over the top, and funniest moments of my world.  Or to quote my favorite phrase "Now What???"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 WHAT NOW????
all rights reserved.
blog design by minx design