Friday, June 10, 2011

Type A personality

For those of you who don't know me personally I sometime can be a bit controlling...for those of you who do know me this must come as quite a surprise (NOT).  I have come to realize that I have a split personality (self diagnosed).  I have a tendency to become a type A with the blink of an eye, sometime I don't even know when it's going to happen.

Let me give you some examples...

Cleaning - when it comes to cleaning my house (especially kitchen and bathrooms) I can be downright brutal.  Do it my way or do NOT bother doing it.  In these rooms cleaning my way is the only RIGHT way!!! How or why I think this is beyond me, I can not for the life of me figure out why I have control issues with cleaning...because I HATE to clean.

Toys - I am fine (well maybe just okay) with my daughter getting out and playing with toys all day long.  However, when it comes to bedtime (translation anytime after dinner)  I must have all toys picked up and put away in the right place for me to be able to sit and relax, if this is not done and done right my whole evening is ruined.  How pathetic is this???

Laundry - I can NOT stand anyone doing MY laundry, I don't really care about anyone elses.  There is no one who washes, dries, or folds it to my liking.  Many have tried and not one person has succeeded.  Again pathetic!!!

Theses are just some of the bigger issues I have with household things not be done "right" or my way.  I don't want to bog this down with all of the things I have control issues with.  If I did I fear no one would ever come back to read this "crazy" woman's blog again.

Let me know if I am the only person with these control issues...or if you have some to add please feel free.



1 comments:

dkdart16 said...

Well I can honestly say that I am the same way and didn't realize it was a bad thing or not normal til I read your blog! lol...although the laundry part, heck if someone wants to do my laundry, have at it, but the rest of it, I am so the same way! especially the toys being cleaned up...if my house is a disaster, I can't sit and relax and if I don't feel like cleaning it up, I can't sit and relax in the living room....so what that means is that I just go to my room and watch tv and attempt to relax there! lol Your control issues are not out of the ordinary and are not as bad as you think=)

Post a Comment

© 2011 WHAT NOW????
all rights reserved.
blog design by minx design